Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky BallGrandma brought this toy to our little 3 month and 1 week old on a weekend visit. He always wanted to play with it due to the bright colors and fun jingle noise, but he'd often get frustrated with it. Makes sense since the box says it is for 6 36 months. Well, now that he is 6 months he does love it. He's been able to play with it without much frustration since about 5 months.

Educational value: I really think this toy helped him improve his grasping, the legs and handles are easy to get chunky little hands around. It was also a great toy to use when I wanted to encourage him to sit on his own, as the toy is easier to play with while sitting.

Fun value: When he was too little to play with it on his own but still intrigued by it's fun design I would hold on to the taggy-tail and shake the ball over him while he laid on his back. Guaranteed giggles every time. I don't know if it was the ball jingling or the funny face that got him, but he always returned a smile while this thing dangled over him.

Durable value: My boy has pinched, licked, and slobbered all over this thing. I can't imagine it will last forever, but for $10 it holds up well. Easy to clean, easy to re-inflate (when it starts to flatten out).

I don't know that I'd tell mothers to run out and buy it, but if you are in the market for a toy ball I definitely recommend this one. Also, it makes a great gift for all you aunts and grandma's out there.

I worried that the simplistic nature of this toy would make it boring, but not for my 8 months old. The "wings" and legs are easy for him to hold, and he just loves to shake it and hear it jingle! Giving 4 stars because the valve where you blow air in is tricky to reach around the fabric and leaks a bit, but this may just be me.

Buy Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball Now

we got these as party favors for kids at my sons birthday party.this served well as a favor for all the younger kids, ranging from 12-24 months.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball Here

This is such a fun toy, but it is totally cheap. I guess I didn't research this toy enough because I didn't realize that the ball is a blow up beach ball. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I wouldn't be surprised if it pops sometime soon. Probably would not buy it again.

Want Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Shake and Chime Ducky Ball Discount?

Its ok my baby plays with it sometimes. But its not worth the price. It should be cheaper. Just a material and a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment