Friday, January 17, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo Train

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo TrainWe love zoo talkers products in general...my kids got the zoo itself and the safari truck for Christmas. My daughter also loves trains so this seemed like a logical choice and she loves it! And the white tiger and koala are awesome! :)

I bought this for my 8-month old granddaughter. I was looking for things to keep her entertained

while sitting on the floor. It's hard to keep her still. It worked. She loved it immediately.

She danced to the music, loved grabbing the animals/people/wheels. She turned it over to examine

and pulled it apart. She liked watching me wheel it around and turning the ferris wheel. I recommend this toy.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo Train Now

I've bought several set of Fisher Price Little People over the years as gifts, and never been disappointed. I thought this gift would be a home run since it was Little People, animals and a train, but in this instance it wasn't as big of a hit as I thought it would be.

I didn't realize when I bought it that it is really meant to be a companion piece to the larger Zoo Talkers set. The quality of the set is Fisher Price, so it's cute, kids love the animals, the sounds and the colors, it's fairly durable and can withstand a lot of use, but unfortunately not all of the pieces make the noises like I thought they would since they were all sold together as a set. A big disappointment since the little one that I bought it for doesn't have the larger Zoo Talker set. I think this is basically a way for the toy manufacturer to sell more of both sets. Since the Zoo Talkers set doesn't have these animals included in the train set, but not all of the animals in the train set will work and make the sounds unless you have the larger Zoo set. I don't like that. I think that every piece sold with the set should work with the set without having to purchase another set to get them to work. This may be a way for them to try and sell more of everything, but instead it has made me a bit wary of buying more from them without checking online reviews first.

If you are looking for just a train, this might be fine but a little overpriced for what it does. If you have the larger Zoo Talkers set, I think you will probably really love it, but if you don't you may want to reconsider a different Little People set (like maybe the Farm).

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo Train Here

My husband bought one of these at ToysRUs for our grandson's second birthday. What the product info doesn't tell you is that the sounds you get don't go with the animals that come with the train. You just get generic zoo sounds, played along with a very loud and annoying instrumental tune. Luckily, I had time to look for something else, and could return the FP zoo train. I ordered the iPlay Funtime Tractor from amazon, and it's a great toy!!!! My grandson loves it, and it has some educational value, unlike this zoo train.

If you're shopping for a toddler, you might want to see this zoo train IN PERSON before you buy it, to avoid having to return it. I wish that Fisher Price would reissue its original circus train: no batteries, just a handsome locomotive with a horn to push, and several great train cars to hitch and unhitch. The animals that came with the original circus train were posable and sturdy, and didn't look like blobs of plastic, which is what the present FP zoo animals look like.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo Train Discount?

This is our 2nd Zoo Talkers Toy. We also have the larger Zoo playset. This makes a nice complementary item to the larger set although you do not need to have both. I have two young children and I find my less active, more imaginative child enjoys playing with Zoo Talkers. There is not a lot of fancy things to it. You have your animals, the train, the Ferris wheel. The animals "talk" when you place them in the Ferris wheel. Of course your children are going to want to place every small toy they own in the Ferris wheel and they all won't talk but still fun to spin things around. You can order more animals to go with this, for more of the "talking" fun if that's what your kids enjoy. Mine could care less about that part at their young age (2.5 and 1). They are more into make the train go places and spinning the Ferris wheel around.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment