Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Baby Soother - Blue.

Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Baby Soother - Blue.My grandson loved this seahorse so i bought one to give as a baby shower gift, however when it arrived it had such a strong chemical smell i had to return it. I would never give this to an infant. I don't know what caused the smell, however my daughter bought this product directly from the Fisher Price store and it did not have this strong smell. My seahorse arrived in the Amazon easy open box and not in the Fisher Price packaging, but i do not know if that was the cause of the problem.

I bought this for a wonderful but fussy little boy. His Mom was very pleased with it. She stated it helps settle him down at night so that he can fall asleep.

I also bought this product for my granddaughter and she loved it.

Buy Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Baby Soother - Blue. Now

It did not look as bright as our other one. But maybe it is?? but this is a neat baby gift or shower gift. My grand daughter loves hers.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Baby Soother - Blue. Here

I received this product very nicely from UPS. No problems with the actual product. The central glow function and music are so charming. In this time of war with North Korea to be solved by China as expected, are there foreseeable off-gasing conditions with this product. My only concern is with child metality to store good gracings in the button regions, but the musical projection device does not allow this. It is really meant for sleeping and proper sleeping. I hope this product lasts for its intended use. I bought his early for an intended family and for Christmas gifts to a nephew and neice. Best.

Want Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Baby Soother - Blue. Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment