Thursday, January 30, 2014

Guidecraft Stack'N Sort Barrels

Guidecraft Stack'N Sort BarrelsI bought these barrels for my son when he was 2 years old. They quickly became a favorite because you can play with them so many ways! Hide surprises in them, roll them, shake them, play with them in the bath tub or pool. Stack them, sort them in sizes and color, take them apart and let your child find the other half. Great classic toy!! My first grand daughter loved them and I was pleased to find them online for my new granddaughter. Now that I have written this I realize I need to buy myself a couple of sets for future gifts.

this is a tool to help our special needs grandchild learn shapes and sizes. his ot has him stack and put the barrels together

Buy Guidecraft Stack'N Sort Barrels Now

An old favorite! A great toy that toy makers kept to the original design and colors. Our grandson enjoyed it as a pre-holiday treat and went back to it even when the big and more expensive gifts were open.

Read Best Reviews of Guidecraft Stack'N Sort Barrels Here

I teach hands-on history and when I wanted to do an activity involving general stores and barrels, I thought of the old stacking barrels toys. I'm using them to show students the various sizes goods were packed in for delivery on ships or wagons. I have some 19th century math problems to company the activity. No stacking involved here just showing sizes of pins, tierces, kinderkins & firkins. Fun stuff.

Want Guidecraft Stack'N Sort Barrels Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment