Friday, January 24, 2014

Hape Eco Toys / Jungle Music Baby Instrument Set

Hape Eco Toys / Jungle Music Baby Instrument SetThis toy is extremely well made, I can't stress that enough. The paint is bright and very inviting too. The actual toys, well.... they are simple, but at least for my daughter and her older cousin (8months and 3yrs old), just not engaging enough to hold thier interest for long, but it might work well for your child. I really try hard to find the balance between electronic toys and basic, imaginative toys like this, but for us, it just didn't fit the bill. My nephew played with it for a few minutes and then moved on. When I asked him why he stopped playing, he said it didn't make ..."the fun kind of sounds he wanted it to." Both children have other wooden toys that keep them interested. It's a shame because I really loved the look and quality of this toy, but since neither child seemed to have much fun with it, I took it back. I'm now on the hunt for better wooden musical instruments. My 3 star rating is more for the quality of the product than the play value my daughter and nephew experienced while playing with it.

*BTW, this toy can be found for less than $13 at regular price at BRU OR TRU, which beats Amazon's price by a good few dollars.

This toy is well-constructed. I thought my one-year-old would have a blast making music with it, but it is her nearly 3-year-old sister that ran away with it! Mostly with the ribbed part and the little drumsticks and they're used in her kitchen as well.

Buy Hape Eco Toys / Jungle Music Baby Instrument Set Now

purchased this for a friends daughter. I gave it to her at a restaurant , it kept her busy for quite some time :) very cute, compact and portable even , not too loud that its annoying either!

Read Best Reviews of Hape Eco Toys / Jungle Music Baby Instrument Set Here

I bought this item for my 2 year old niece. She sat on the floor and played with this and had a blast. Very sturdy and cute looking.

Want Hape Eco Toys / Jungle Music Baby Instrument Set Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment