Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Infantino Jumbo Shape Sorter and Activity Triangle Toy Educational Learning Toy Play Set - Kids 12

Infantino Jumbo Shape Sorter and Activity Triangle Toy Educational Learning Toy Play Set - Kids 12 Months and UpI recently picked this up from our local Costco for a few bucks less. My 12 month old loves the shape sorter, pushing his ears. We are still working or putting the correct shapes in the right holes. The triangle is cute as well and makes all sorts of fun noises. I guess it teaches cause and effect, but that's about it for the triangle. I favor the elephant just because it teaches shapes and colors. Overall a very good bang for your buck, cute and battery free. Which is key in this house!

I bought this toy mainly because my baby's picture is on the package. It is a good toy. My 18 month old enjoys sorting the shapes and playing with the triangle.

Buy Infantino Jumbo Shape Sorter and Activity Triangle Toy Educational Learning Toy Play Set - Kids 12 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment