Tuesday, January 21, 2014

K's Kids Jumbo Go Go Go Toy

K's Kids Jumbo Go Go Go ToyI didn't listen to all the reviews I read regarding this toy. I just had to buy it and now I am living with the remorse and disappointment. My child is bored to death and it's unstable. First the 'see me' mirror is that plastic stuff that distorts so you really can't 'see' anything but a blur. Second the 'key' can be turned by a baby but it won't get the sounds and lights to work, as it requires nearly sub-human strength by an adult, not to mention coordination. Third if your baby likes to 'move and groove' there's no back support so they can flip right out the back. It's cute, but a complete waste of money.

My infant likes to have this soft place to sit, and watch...and I don't worry about him tipping OVER. The Toddler sits in it whenever he isn't in there....and sometimes even tries to while he is. She plays with the car ignition, and dances to the songs, and honks the horn...which are not very loud or annoying. Just musical.

Buy K's Kids Jumbo Go Go Go Toy Now

We got this for our daughter when she was about 6 months old. It never held her interest and she didn't even care to sit in it. 6 months later and she still doesn't like it. It's very floppy and the key is nearly impossible to turn without force. My 3 year old can't even turn the key. I wouldn't buy it again.

Read Best Reviews of K's Kids Jumbo Go Go Go Toy Here

I read all the reviews and was on the fence about ordering based on the last negative review. But I really wanted this car and I am really glad I ordered it...I LOVE IT! My 7 month old grandson loves it. The key is a simple turn and it makes the car starting up noise and music plays. The horn is an easy tap--no superhuman strength needed here. If someone had problems with it, it was a malfunction and should have exchanged the item. This company has excellent customer service. I received the car within 3 days of ordering it. If your baby can't sit upright on the floor, then you should wait before putting them in this car. It is not made to support them from falling. While the car is a little on the expensive side, it is absolutely durable, colorful, and a big soft pillow for the baby to climb in and out of without harsh edges or toppling over like his other plastic toys. I love hearing his laughter as he climbs in and out of it. He's having a ball! See above picture, Tristan's New Car. I am sure he will get a lot of use out of it. K's Kids are great toys!!!

Want K's Kids Jumbo Go Go Go Toy Discount?

This was one of our 4 month daughter's favorite Christmas presents. She loves to sit in it and look around at us. Her Dad also shakes the car and makes Vroom noises, which she thinks is hysterical. She is able to make the horn blow by herself, but she needs help to turn the key in the ignition. Once we do though, she smiles at the lights and the music. Great for a baby who loves sitting up (like ours).

No comments:

Post a Comment