Sunday, January 26, 2014

Lamaze - Little Rider Foot to Floor

Lamaze - Little Rider Foot to FloorMy mother-in-law bought this toy for my 2 year old daughter who has become obsessed with "bicycles". I thought that she'd love the look of a tricycle like the big kids have but without the pedals that she can't use yet. She LOVES the bike, but can hardly push herself on it. The manufacturer's age range is 12-36 months, but she is almost 24 months and seems that she is too tall to pedal by foot. Maybe she's tall for her age, but it should be able to accommodate a 3-year old! She ends up straddling it and walking with it, holding onto the handle bars. She likes to just sit on it now, which is fine for me if that makes her happy, but I was expecting her to be able to push herself on it and ride to the park while I walk or something, but we can't do that since I end up carrying it myself and all she does is sit on it. The assembly was fine-it took no time-and there were instructions in the box. I would not recommend this toy to someone with a child who wants to ride the toy and not just sit on it.

My little girl loved this, but I was very frutrated that it did not come w/directions for assembly.

Buy Lamaze - Little Rider Foot to Floor Now

This ride on has lasted nearly three years already and is in use by our second child! We bought it for our daughter for her first birthday!

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze - Little Rider Foot to Floor Here

This bike is so great, my nephew loves it. It was easy to assemble, is very stable even while he is climbing on it, wheels roll easily for new bike riders. I am very pleased with it

Want Lamaze - Little Rider Foot to Floor Discount?

We got this as a gift for my daughter's first birthday and put it together right away. After following the directions closely, the handlebars came out really wobbly. They turn left to right, but don't control the wheels. They also wiggle up and down quite a bit. The age on this product was 12-36 mo. but I wouldn't let my 2 yr old on it because it seemed that the handlebars would come apart. We took it apart assuming we did something wrong, but it went back together the same way and still has the same wobbly handles. I wouldn't buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment