Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lamaze Logan the Lion Play and Grow

Lamaze Logan the Lion Play and GrowI remember the first time I heard Rachmaninoff's Prelude in G Minor and I imagine it's the same way kids feel when they leave the world of black and white panda toys or board books and come face to face with Logan the Lion.

"This is what I'm talking about," they must think, their eyes greedily devouring the bright red mane and the explosion of colors that stream away from it. "I don't know what those blue and green circles are called," I imagine them saying, "but I'm going to eat them up--and that purple star too--even if it means I have to puke out a rainbow!"

Logan the Lion is that good. He's a sensorial blast of different textures and bright colors. He's cheerful. And he's an unforgettable introduction to the wonderful world of colors. "That black and white stuff is OK," they must think while raising Logan up in their hands, in sync with a rising smile, "but this is what life is all about."

My daughter enjoys all of the Lamaze toys in this style!

Logan the lion has small teething toys that hang from his paws and he sports a cute little mane that is colorful and entertaining.

One thing i did not expect is that there is a small ball of some sort inside his little head that makes a sound effect similar to growling. A very cute surprise, although it made my daughter a little wary at first.

Overall a great little toy. We use ours to hang on her car seat and it keeps her busy for the parts of the ride she doesn't sleep through! =)

I'd recommend it for any baby!

Buy Lamaze Logan the Lion Play and Grow Now

I bought this for my 5 month old because he loved Freddie the Firefly but had already had Freddie for 3 months so I thought it was time for something new. For some reason he just doesn't seem interested in this toy. It makes a "roar" when you tip him. He likes to put the hands into his mouth but the teething toys are attached to it so he just seems frustrated by it. Lamaze has great toys but this one was not a winner with my little guy. He has had Freddie since birth and still prefers it to Logan. Go figure.

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Logan the Lion Play and Grow Here

I got this toy for my son when he was about 10 wks old and discovering his hands... I thought the big eyes would be appealing and he could learn to grab onto the rings. He loves it so much, it really helped him build his hand-eye coordination by grabbing the rings, and he just loves to stare at the lion. It makes the coolest "purring" sound when you move it too, he loves that as well. Highly recommended!

Want Lamaze Logan the Lion Play and Grow Discount?

My son loves this little lion. He has lots of different things going with his rattles and rings along with crinkly feet and ribbon mane. Lamaze products are always a good bet and this one doesn't disappoint.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment