Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Purple)

Little Tikes 3-in-1 TrikeEven with both of my hands on the handle, this thing nearly tipped over NUMEROUS times, even on flat terrain. It DID tip over once (during my baby's final ride), but luckily we were still on carpet. However, he still hit his head. He just leaned over a little bit to reach for something and down he went. I promptly returned it to Costco. It's a shame they made the center-of-gravity on this toy so high because babies really love it, especially if you get the one with the steering wheel, like I did. VERY DANGEROUS!!! I'm guessing this toy will be recalled at some point.

I bought this for my daughter's first birthday and she LOVES it! The steering is NOT the best, and is actually pretty tricky, but she loves it, so I'll put up with it! She doesn't really like the shade being anywhere but over her because she wants to see everything, so I haven't had a chance to really see how well that works for her! Other than that I wish the dump bucket was a little stronger...she dumps it all the time on accident and it scares her.

I would definitely recommend it despite the tricky steering! It's worth the smile on her face!

Buy Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Purple) Now

my daughter loves her purple tricycle. I like the fact that it grows with her and it will last a long time, until she's ready for a 2 wheeler bike :)

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Purple) Here

I bought this for my daughters 1st birthday.. she loves it. But I'm going to tell you, if you have any hand problems then dont buy this. It isnt easy to control for the adult pushing. Thats why I gave it only 3 stars. It tells you its easy but it is NOT! other than that, the kids love it. Sometimes you just have to endure the pain for the kids..

Want Little Tikes 3-in-1 Trike (Purple) Discount?

My daughter is 2. Wished I had bought this earlier as it would have saved my back. I like that you can disconnect the wheels so your child's legs don't get caught in the pedals. Also like the feet rests as another option. I can steer with the back handle to keep her straight. She is now starting to pedal herself so I can help her when needed. Love the flexibility and the fact the bike grows with you. Found it cheaper than most places & only paid $79. Exactly what I was looking for at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment