Monday, January 20, 2014

Muppets Ez-On Animal Romper

Muppets Ez-On Animal Romper, Red, InfantThere is no way that this is for sizes 2-4. My son is a 3T, and the crotch won't even fit. I would say this is more an 18 months. DO NOT BUY if your child is larger than 18 months. It will not fit! So disappointed because my 3 year old (who is on the normal-slim size) is in love with Animal and walks around saying "In control". Thought this would be great dress up clothes. If it fit, it looked super cute. Well made, the velcro is cheap, but great for a Halloween costume/one-time wear.

Very fast shipping. Hard to find in stores. However, it was labeled a us toddler 2-4 for ages 1-2. My son is 20 months and kinda big for his age and wears a soild 2t and some 3t. This costume was above his ankles and wrists by a few inches. I would guess the size to be about 12-18 months. Also the hat was pretty loose. I thought it would fit similiar to a winter hat but was pretty large but can be fixed with a few saftey pins.

Overall its a cute costume and seems like it would last for several Halloween parties. I just wish the sizing was better.

Buy Muppets Ez-On Animal Romper Now

No comments:

Post a Comment