Saturday, January 18, 2014

North American Bear Baby Cozy, Lamb

North American Bear Baby Cozy, LambMy eight month old daughter has a toy like this that is a human girl with a purple body, and she loves it so much, so I figured I would buy her something else like it. I saw this one and thought it would be great to get and put in her Easter basket. When I got it in the mail, I was a tad bit disappointed by its size; it's a bit smaller than I expected. I think it's a cute lamb, but I suppose it's boring-looking to a baby, because my daughter is not interested in it whatsoever and doesn't play with it, even if it's the only toy I give her, and this is a baby who will find crumbs on the floor and try to play with them. It's also not very plush. I guess I failed with this one, but I still am giving it three stars because decent enough, and I think it's cute; I just wouldn't pay what I paid for it if I could do it over again.

My daughter will not go to sleep without this lovey. It's adorable, soft, and cuddly, plus, it's been safe for her to sleep with since she was very young (maybe 6 months). It does lose some of its softness over time, but it's very durable (we've washed it more times than I can remember) and withstands a lot of love. We have 2, in case one gets lost!

Buy North American Bear Baby Cozy, Lamb Now

No comments:

Post a Comment