Sunday, January 19, 2014

North American Bear Under The Sea Cozy

North American Bear Under The Sea Cozy, SeahorseWhile our kid could tell if the star was a replacement as the other got lost or went through the laundry, he still would accept no other substitute than this toy, original or one of the replacements/ back ups.

This Blanket was exactly was I was expecting, very good quality, soft and cozy... I'm very happy with it ! :-)

Buy North American Bear Under The Sea Cozy Now

It's soft and cute. Rated it a 4 because the tail doesn't curl. Instead it hangs long. I bought two for my newborn thinking this will be her lovey.

Read Best Reviews of North American Bear Under The Sea Cozy Here

The North American Bear Under the Sea Cozy seahorse is just that, soft and easy to finger for little hands. I bought this to go along with an under the sea theme in my granddaughter's room.

Want North American Bear Under The Sea Cozy Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment