Monday, January 27, 2014

Pajanimals Large Plush - Sweetpea Sue

Pajanimals Large Plush - Sweetpea SueOur daughter loves Pajanimals and we were very excited to see this stuffed animal collection available on Amazon. When it arrived, we were very disappointed. The character's eyes are pointing in two different directions (one up and the other way to the left), one ear was sewn on backwards, and the head doesn't look anything like Sweet Pea Sue. We really wanted to love this stuffed animal but it isn't very good quality.

Hopefully future versions will be a little better.

It looks just like sweetpea Sue and my granddaughter age 1 1/2 loves it. Great idea.

I highly recommend it.

Buy Pajanimals Large Plush - Sweetpea Sue Now

The item turned out to be my daughters favorite out of all the pajanimals. Can't wait for Tomy to come out with more

Read Best Reviews of Pajanimals Large Plush - Sweetpea Sue Here

My girls are big fans of the Pajanimals. There is very little merchandise out there, so I really wanted them to have these. Overall, I am very pleased with Sweetpea Sue.

The measurements are listed, but for the 'large' stuffed animal, it was smaller than I expected.

The details are cute. She is in her nightgown, just like in the show. She has a ribbon at the top of her nightgown, ribbon for her mane and a little ribbon tail under her gown. She has a little Pajanimals patch on her gown.

One reviewer mentioned that she doesn't look like Sweetpea Sue. I would have to disagree. We watch the show every night and I think she looks just like her.

She has an open mouth with an attached tongue & 2 cute little felt teeth hanging down. She is not a puppet, but a traditional plush.

Overall, I am pleased, although, for the money, I would have liked her to be a little bigger. A Pajanimals fan will love them. My daughter has slept with her everyday since she got her.

Want Pajanimals Large Plush - Sweetpea Sue Discount?

These stuffed animals could have been made a little better to match more to the original pajanimals. But my daughter loves it anyway and loves holding it when the show is on.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment