Thursday, January 2, 2014

Power Wheels Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 Lil' Quad

Power Wheels Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 Lil' QuadI originally wanted to buy the Dora Power Wheels, but it seemed that it would not come in before my daughter's birthday so I cancelled my first order. Then I saw this Buzz Lightyear Power Wheels and knew it is more suited for a boy, but my daughter loves Buzz! On the night of her 2nd birthday we came home from Chuck E. Cheese and I had the Quad set up with a balloon in the living room and she screamed and ran straight for it. She sat on it and jumped for a little bit then saw the little red button. Once she pushed it and the quad lurched forward she was initially scared so my niece, who is 14 years old had to show her how much fun it was and rode it. Then my wife rode the little quad and let me tell you that this little thing is one strong toy. Now my daughter has a blast with this little quad and soon I will be upgrading to a larger one once she gets bored. I would recommend this power wheels to all my friends with little or maybe bigger kids.

This was a gift for my son's second birthday.

He instantly loved it! it is perfect for his size and he learned to drive it in a few minutes.

The disadvantage is that it can't go reverse, but i don't think at this age the kids will be able to maneuver it anyways.

Buy Power Wheels Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 Lil' Quad Now

I bought this item for my grandson for his second birthday and I placed it in our living room which is fairly big and I let him dicover it. He likes little trucks and anything with wheels! Once he saw the little atv he jumped on it (mind U I didn't show him it was powered) with his full safety gear he likes hats and knee pads witch helps and makes it easy to let him have at it.. So when he discovered the Go button is eyes lit up like spot lights and you could see his excitement and his response was Woah! After that I spent the whole day following him around the house, out front, out back, down the street, up the street, etc... I was impressed how that little battery out lasted him but when he went to sleep I charged it over night and the next day early (why do they wake so early?)he was up and we did it all over again great toy for a little boy or girl I guess! His dad got him home and called and told us that he wont get off it but it goes all day and I told him it's best to charge it up when he's recharging (resting) because you dont want the little guy not to have his wheels. It's just fast enough but I see in the future he's going to need something just a little more speedy, but that's what grandpa's are for.. Lol

Read Best Reviews of Power Wheels Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 Lil' Quad Here

I bought this same exact model at Walmart for $49. I don't believe it was on sale or anything, it was just that much cheaper.

Want Power Wheels Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 Lil' Quad Discount?

Our 1 year old grandson hopped right on & did not take long to figure out the GO button & off he went.....loves it!

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment