Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sassy Go Go Bugs, Styles May Vary

Sassy Go Go Bugs, Styles May VaryItem sent is cute, but it only has the high contrast black and white on one item. Disappointed that none of the bugs match the photo. One is yellow, blue and orange and the bug rattles softly. One is green, black and red and the green portion that attaches to the velcro crinkles. The last is orange, green and purple and attaches to the velcro with a black and white striped barrel (like the lady bug in the picture). This one makes a louder tinkle-ly sound. The wings are not crinkly like they were in the older version.

I bought these because I wanted the contrast of the black white and red. The ones I were sent have some contrast colors but the bugs are different and the majority of the colors are green orange purple...they seem to be a newer version. Just be aware you are not getting what is pictured.

The product itself is still adorable, they all have different sounds...one a tinkle, one crinkle and a rattle. They fit perfectly on a peg perego car seat. They keep a new baby attention for a little bit which is great for short car rides.

Buy Sassy Go Go Bugs, Styles May Vary Now

This was the first and favorite toy my son used during his first four months. He could spend several minutes studying it and later batting it with his hands. I think it is a must have for newborns. It is really the only entertaining toy for them other than a mobile during the first few months.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Go Go Bugs, Styles May Vary Here

Completely not happy about this product. It is not what is pictured. I expected it to be the picture and it should be. False advertising instead I got goofy looking bugs and not one of them is even a bumble bee which is why I bought the thing in the first place.....

Want Sassy Go Go Bugs, Styles May Vary Discount?

I ordered what's pictured on Amazon...bugs with satin-looking wings, black and white contrasting areas on each toy, etc. I got completely different toys, and two of the three don't have the black and white areas, which was one of my main reasons for selecting this particular item. The quality on these toys is obviously lower than the toys pictured. I'm very disappointed and annoyed that I was shown one thing and shipped another. Buyer beware! I posted a picture of what I received on the ad so you can see for yourself. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment