Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Taggies Tag n' Play Pals

Taggies Tag n' Play PalsThe puppy is cute and the materials are very good quality. My son loves tags, so he likes this very much.

My son loves this toy! It's very soothing to him to play with the tags, and he loves the texture in his mouth as well.

Buy Taggies Tag n' Play Pals Now

This is a must for my 11month old son. He loves this puppy and all three of his taggie blankets. He had them when he was much younger but really didn't start showing interest until 7 months old.

Read Best Reviews of Taggies Tag n' Play Pals Here

My granddaughter(5 months old) just loves the softness of the fur and the multi-colored animal. She also loves the tags of course!

Want Taggies Tag n' Play Pals Discount?

I bought this very cute Taggie dog for my 5-month old boy. He likes to play with it sometimes and often eats the ears. I like how soft & cuddly the dog is and the bell inside of it. The sound of the bell is not obnoxiously loud -just a soothing, soft sound.

I was a little disappointed that my Taggie dog cannot stand up like shown in the picture here. When I put him on all four paws, his head flops downward and his legs split apart. Seems like the head is too heavy to be held up by all four paws.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment