Friday, January 3, 2014

VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Call 'n Learn Phone

VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Call 'n Learn PhoneLike everyone else I changed the batteries thinking they had worn out but nope after changing them it was still hard to hear. Just might have to return it.

I bought this toy for my 6 month old grandson, he likes the toy somewhat. It seems if he could hold it better he would enjoy it. I'll give him about 2 months and it would probably be his favorite. I think the volume could be a little louder, but it is a great education toy.

Buy VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Call 'n Learn Phone Now

My daughter usually likes such phone toys, pushing the buttons, etc., but there is something seriously wrong with the volume on this thing. I think maybe I got a bad phone, because I even changed the batteries and the volume is still very very low. You have to actually turn the phone over and put the speaker right to your ear to hear it. So, my daughter never plays with it. I'm thinking of just throwing it away. I suggest testing this at the store first to make sure the volume is acceptable.

Read Best Reviews of VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Call 'n Learn Phone Here

This phone is very cute and also educational because it teaches letters, numbers, and shapes. I also like the small size. The roller thing is my daughter's favorite part. It is rather quiet, but you can still hear it good enough.

Want VTech - Winnie The Pooh - Call 'n Learn Phone Discount?

We got this handed down from a friend, and it is my son's absolute favorite. He goes back to it again and again even when enticed with other toys. I actually like that the volume is low. It is adorable when he puts it up to his ear like an actual phone so that he can hear it. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment