Monday, February 10, 2014

Angry Birds Plush 8-Inch Red Bird with Sound

Angry Birds Plush 8-Inch Red Bird with SoundIt got all my friends excited, because if you love the game you will love the bird more when you see the cute little round bird is right in front of you!!!

Cool little bird and makes noises as you would hear from the game.

Has a genuine tag and isn't a cheaply made knock-off. Works great for the kids.

Buy Angry Birds Plush 8-Inch Red Bird with Sound Now

My mother got this toy for my daughter who really loves the Angry Birds game. She loves it! I gave it 3 stars on the educational question as this toy is not really for educational purposes, but pure fun.

Read Best Reviews of Angry Birds Plush 8-Inch Red Bird with Sound Here

I was lucky to get one of these Angry Birds during the Christmas season. While it was almost 100% more than what it originally goes for on the official site, I was content with the price and the speed in which it arrived.

Want Angry Birds Plush 8-Inch Red Bird with Sound Discount?

The only thing keeping it from being 5 stars is the batteries are not replaceable. The sound box is sewn in, which is probably a good idea. Just not for me. All in all. I'd recommend this for any Angry Birds fan.

Save 45% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment