Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 3-Piece 3" x 3" Soft Block Set, White

Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 3-Piece 3' x 3' Soft Block Set, WhiteI just received these. I had them on my registry but no one bought them so I ordered them myself and I'm so glad I did! They are super soft and a perfect size for a toy. Each makes it's own little sound and all the animals are adorable on the cubes. Because they are organic I have no problem with the fact that the baby will always have them in his mouth. I think they are definitely worth the money if you're in the market for organic goods. They are one of my favorite toys so far and they are also so cute that they would work as just a decoration in the nursery as well.

I was really debating buying these blocks due to the price, but I'm so happy I did. They are bigger than I thought and even cuter than the picture. They are very soft and detailed and each one has a rattle, squeaks or chimes. The best part about them is I don't have to worry about my 4mo old putting them in his mouth because they're organic!

Buy Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 3-Piece 3" x 3" Soft Block Set, White Now

My son loves these blocks and I have the peace of mind knowing they are safe to chew and suck on. He has other soft blocks, but these are his favorite because they are easy to grab and carry around. The surfaces are also wonderfully soft and he likes to rub his face on the fuzzy and silky sides. A bit more expensive than other brands, but well worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 3-Piece 3" x 3" Soft Block Set, White Here

These are adorable and well made. Happy with the organic material. Not worth the money for babies lack of interest.

Want Apple Park Picnic Pal Organic 3-Piece 3" x 3" Soft Block Set, White Discount?

I bought these because they were supposed to be organic but I found them to have a strange smell and returned them.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment