Wednesday, February 12, 2014

B. Hellophone - Mango/Solid

B. Hellophone - Mango/SolidThis has a button that lets you record a short message. My 7 year old plays with it more than the baby, but the baby likes it too. I like that the buttons are smaller and not really "kid looking" but more like something you'd see on a remote control. Babies seem to prefer those buttons over the comically large, cartoonish ones on other toys.

You can only record 1 message into this phone and there are only 2 prerecorded messages. One of the prerecorded messages is in a strange voice. My daughter likes that is rings when she closes it but it's not what I had expected at all and it provides very little entertainment.

Buy B. Hellophone - Mango/Solid Now

Our 16-month-old grandson was constantly wanting to play with his parents' smartphones, so when they came to visit we had this waiting for him. He loved it! It opens and closes easily, pushing the buttons makes tones and plays songs, and (best of all) we were able to record a message for him on one of the buttons ourselves! They stayed with us for a week and this little play phone was carried around, talked to, and played with more than any of the other toys we had for him it was a real favorite! Highly recommended by this grandmother!

Read Best Reviews of B. Hellophone - Mango/Solid Here

I bought this for my toddler, but my 7 year old niece seems to enjoy it more. She mainly uses it for the record feature. She likes to record a message privately and then give it to someone to see how they will respond. She thinks it's quite funnylike a watered down version of crank calling. My toddler rarely reaches for this toy.

Pros:

Beautiful packaging

Sturdy

Easy for small hands to manipulate

Attractive design

Cons:

Not very engaging for my toddler

Product highlight said that "Parents can record and lock messages for kids to discover". I thought this meant that I would be able to record several messages for my daughter. It only allows you to record one short message at a time.

Product highlight also says: "3 pre-recorded messages", when it only comes with 2. Maybe they are including the message you record yourself?

Want B. Hellophone - Mango/Solid Discount?

I like it just fine. My son likes it too. I wish there was a button to turn on/off the automatic rings that happens right after you snap the phone close. Other than that, a good toy phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment