Thursday, February 20, 2014

Biscuit: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred

Biscuit: Hand Puppet by Kids PreferredThis is the lucky dog who won the election! He had an InDOGuration and now is enjoying travels around the school.

I bought this to entertain my 10 month old son. This puppet does not fit on my hand. I don't have large hands either. I wear size medium gloves.

Buy Biscuit: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Now

The fur is very soft and shiny.

The collar is not removable, it would have been cute if it had a little plastic tag that says Biscuit on it.

The inside material it comfortable and doesn't get too hot when your hand is in it.

The eyes and nose are plastic but they are very securely attached.

Sturdy stitching.

The 4 year old likes to cuddle with it during Biscuit Story-time before going to bed.

Read Best Reviews of Biscuit: Hand Puppet by Kids Preferred Here

No comments:

Post a Comment