Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bright Starts Buzzin' Around Bee Toy

Bright Starts Buzzin' Around Bee ToyWe keep this attached via links to the "oh crap" handle in our mini van (not sure what the handle in the ceiling is actually called, but that's what my husband yells out if he needs to use it!). We then bring it around for our almost 5 month old to play with during the car rides. The wings have crinkly material in them and I can hear that and the little rattles going until he falls asleep. He seems to really like it! I would recommend this toy and would buy again if given the opportunity.

I keep it on attached on my car seat.. Keeps my baby busy.. the rattle, the mirror keeps him entertained.

Buy Bright Starts Buzzin' Around Bee Toy Now

This is my baby's favorite toy and has been for several months. Its a nice size and has three mini toys attached to it including: a mirror, a plastic toy with little beads in it, and a plush toy.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Buzzin' Around Bee Toy Here

This is fabulous for my little one, she loves the wings and their crinkly filling the most. Recommend this product to others. The delivery was prompt too.

Want Bright Starts Buzzin' Around Bee Toy Discount?

This bee hung from my grandson's bouncy chair when he was tiny. Then it moved to hang from his activity mat. Now, since he was 7 months old, it has ridden with him in the car. He has so enjoyed the dangling mirror, the cloud, and the little bee. Although it is beginning to show its much-loved status, and I do not believe it will be soon replaced by another toy. It is the only toy he still enjoys on such a regular basis from his infancy. Of course he would really like it to play music but that would make the car ride seem sooo much longer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment