Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bright Starts Having a Ball Bop and Chomp Gator

Bright Starts Having a Ball Bop and Chomp GatorMy son got this for his first birthday and it is by far his favorite toy. I was amazed at how quickly he picked up on what to do with each of the balls; and he gets a kick out of matching the colored ball to the right hole. And he knows that it will make noise and flash lights when he pushes the balls in he gets so excited. When it starts playing a tune he will jump up with the mallet and do a little shimmy dance, so the toy is so worth it right there! I do get a little frustrated that it seems like after a month of continuous use (every day) that the holes almost seem stretched out and are not as sensitive though, so the toy doesn't always recognize that a ball went through. The mouth of the gator slides down really easily too and my son has to really work to get the ball out of it's mouth. Again....I guess it's a learning thing so he recognizes the ball is in there, but he doesn't understand why it won't come out on it's own all the time. Cute, nice to keep my son occupied, but not built for all the wear and tear little ones put on their toys.

My daughter got this for her first birthday. It's cute....baby likes it. However, I put her in the playpen with this toy while I did something on the computer. And I heard her start screaming from the next room. Poor baby's foot was caught in one of the ball holes. It was hurting her at the angle it was caught at. After quickly scooping her up and twisting the toy, I was able to wiggle her foot free, but I won't be leaving her alone with it anymore.

Buy Bright Starts Having a Ball Bop and Chomp Gator Now

No comments:

Post a Comment