Saturday, February 22, 2014

Disney Baby: Eeyore Large Plush by Kids Preferred

Disney Baby: Eeyore Large Plush by Kids PreferredThis stuffed animal is so soft. My wife and I have bought many of these for our nieces and other friends with babies.

This item is a good quality plush, I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she is very happy with it.

Buy Disney Baby: Eeyore Large Plush by Kids Preferred Now

A little larger than I expected, but admittedly I don't remember whether the dimensions are listed or not. I was looking for a small-ish toy for our infant to play with. This is more like 10 or 12 inches tall, but it is very soft and seems to be pretty well made. We like it and she seems to love it, even though she's only about twice as tall!

Read Best Reviews of Disney Baby: Eeyore Large Plush by Kids Preferred Here

In the past, I have been to baby showers where this type of toy for a newborn has been given as a gift and wanted one for my new grandson. It is his favorite toy and his mother is pleased with the item.

Want Disney Baby: Eeyore Large Plush by Kids Preferred Discount?

I purchased this stuffed toy to use as a prop in my business. My partner and I provide formal English tea parties in people's homes. One of the themes we have for a child's party is Winnie the Pooh. I had previously purchased Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Piglet made by Kids Preferred, so I thought that adding Eeyore to the group would be a nice idea. I wanted all of the stuffed toys to match, so sticking with one manufacturer was important to me. All of the Pooh characters which I have are fantastic. The quality and appearance of all of the characters are most appealing.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment