Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fisher-Price Growing Baby Pull Along Froggie

Fisher-Price Growing Baby Pull Along FroggieShe absolutely loved this little froggie and he wobbles back and forth while clicking. Makes a new 10-month old walker really happy!

Nothing really special about this toy. It really doesn't hold my 15month old grandaughter's attention like some of the other pull toys.

Buy Fisher-Price Growing Baby Pull Along Froggie Now

I ordered this toy for my friend's son. The toy is superb, looks great. I hope the kid will like it and play it with joy.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Growing Baby Pull Along Froggie Here

Santa got this for my 10-month-old daughter for Christmas. Her brother uses it more right now, though. He's six and it's not broken yet, so I'd say it's pretty durable.

My question is... is it really supposed to be a frog? That's what I thought first until I started paying more attention. The way it wobbles when it moves looks like a crab walking and the green things up top look like crab pincers. It's like Fisher Price bred a frog and a crab and out came this toy.

I give it one star for educational value I guess it takes a bit of thinking about the anatomy of frogs and crabs in order to figure out what it is.

Want Fisher-Price Growing Baby Pull Along Froggie Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment