Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fisher-Price Little People Builders Stack 'n Learn Alphabet Blocks

Fisher-Price Little People Builders Stack 'n Learn Alphabet BlocksI was deciding between these or classic wooden blocks like I had when I was a kid. The reviews for a lot of the wooden blocks said they were made from soft wood that the babies could bite into and that the paint would come off when the blocks were sucked/chewed on. They were also very small. This is nothing like the blocks I had, so I went with these plastic stackable blocks and am very pleased with my choice. They are big and light, easy for my 17 month old to handle. They both stack easily and come apart easily, so my little girl does not get frustrated. She likes to stack them up tall, and when they eventually fall or get knocked over, they don't hurt if you get hit by them. The colors are bright, the letters easy to read and recognize for my baby, and the pictures are very cute. These are highly recommended. And considering the price for how many pieces you get, these are a fantastic alternative to beginner legos, which I also considered until I saw the price. I'll get her legos when she's old enough to really start building better. Save your money when it comes to the duplos.

These alphabet blocks are wonderful. They stack very easily, like lego blocks. They are a much better alternative to the traditional wooden cube blocks with the alphabet.

My DS, who just turned two in Aug, had a blast stacking these blocks and they will help with his learning as well. Highly recommend as a first block for babies! They are brightly colored and lightweight for baby to handle.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Builders Stack 'n Learn Alphabet Blocks Now

My son just received these blocks for Christmas and overall they are nice blocks. He already has some Little People toys and I like the fact that these blocks work with the others. My only complaint is that there are no long blocks in the collection. All my son can do is build stacks of blocks. There are no rectangular blocks to allow for building structures or tunnels or anything but straight towers. They don't really allow for a lot of creativity so I don't understand the purpose of them. Sorry.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Builders Stack 'n Learn Alphabet Blocks Here

We bought this for our 16 month old son. The blocks are durable the only thing is they don't stay together. He can stack the blocks but there is no room for creativity as we thought these blocks would lock together, like Legos. So we mostly have a room filled with scattered blocks.

Want Fisher-Price Little People Builders Stack 'n Learn Alphabet Blocks Discount?

I probably should have thought a bit more before getting this product. I saw it, saw letters and different colors, and just thought this would be a good idea. Not so much though. All of these different blocks stack my locking into either the one on top or below it kind of like legos, but some won't click together at all because its too loose of a connection. All of the letter blocks are the same size, so they only stack up. Meaning, you can't use them to try to build any kind of shape or do anything really creative with them. They may be great to work on colors or letters, but that said there are tons of products out there that work on colors and letters. All in all, I would suggest getting actual blocks instead of this.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment