Monday, February 24, 2014

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Giggle N Go Driver - Elmo

Fisher-Price Sesame Street Giggle N Go Driver - ElmoOur son loves this toy. He was 8 months when we bought it and granted it took him acouple attempts to play with it and not be started by the noise when he turned the steering wheel or pushed on the turn signals, which are super cute cause the arrows light up and the toy says " cookie cookie " when the light blinks.

I can put this toy in the crib with him and he will play with it and let me get an extra 15-20 minutes worth of sleep....

GREAT TOY !!

My 16 month old son isn't into this so much, he likes to sit in his carseat and just reach a hand over...and hold down the "radio" buttons, which is Oscar saying "all Garbage, ALL the time" and then some music.

Over. And Over. And Over.

I'm not yet at my limit of noisy toys, I'm coping, and I still give him this thing, but whooooaaaa, that gets annoying quick! I eventually start looking for a good hard right turn that will toss it out of his reach!

Buy Fisher-Price Sesame Street Giggle N Go Driver - Elmo Now

My son really does like to play with this sometimes, but it is just too loud. It is the loudest toy that he owns, and just about every toy he has makes some sort of noise. I have no problem with noisy toys in general, but the volume on this literally hurts my ears. I am looking for something to cover up the speaker to mute the volume.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Sesame Street Giggle N Go Driver - Elmo Here

This toy is painfully loud, and there's no way to adjust the volume.

If your child will be playing with it outdoors or something silly like that, then it's decent. The sound effects and phrases are amusing, and there's lots of different interactions (push, pull, twist, turn, etc).

Indoors, however, it's just too loud, even for adults (children generally have better hearing than adults, so if it's loud to us, it's even louder to them).

Want Fisher-Price Sesame Street Giggle N Go Driver - Elmo Discount?

My son has this toy.....I think it's hilarious and probably play with it more than he does. It's too funny. As for it being loud....it's no louder than some of the other toys out there. It's extremely durable as we have laminate flooring and my son has tossed/dropped it several times. He'll be two year old next week and he still has fun playing with this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment