Friday, February 28, 2014

Lamaze Adrian the Alien Play and Grow Toy

Lamaze Adrian the Alien Play and Grow ToyThis toy is just as cute in person as it is in the picture! My daughter loves playing with her and the star at the bottom is perfect for teething.

My little granddaughter really loves this toy. It's easy to handle, very colorful, and very chewable. What more does a baby need?

Buy Lamaze Adrian the Alien Play and Grow Toy Now

The alien is just super cute! My baby isn't very interested in him since he isn't as cool as the other Lamaze toys she has. It literally is like the pic no bells & whistles like her Lamaze Play & Grow Rusty the Robot Take Along Toy. I think I kinda just bout Adrian for me LOL

Read Best Reviews of Lamaze Adrian the Alien Play and Grow Toy Here

I have enevr bought anything of this brand and been disappointed! It was a shower gift. It was for a little girl. They were not looking for a bunch of pink, so this was perfect.

Want Lamaze Adrian the Alien Play and Grow Toy Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment