Friday, February 7, 2014

Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys Longfellow Duck

Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys Longfellow DuckThis is my 22 month old's favorite toy! It is soft, floppy, and very fun to snuggle. She actually stole it from a 10 year old's toy box and wouldn't give it up. Duckie goes everywhere with her, sleeps with her, and "eats" what she eats. Did I mention it launders well? She recently forgot it at the babysitter's, and she spent the weekend roaming our house calling for Duckie disconsolately. So now I am buying a second one to keep her happily entertained at all times :^)

My little man is 2, and I got this ducky for him for Easter a year ago. He is still holding up, and my LO loves to snuggle him at night since he is long. He really doesn't care about stuffed animals, but he loves his ducky!

Buy Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys Longfellow Duck Now

He did not get the attention others have indicated, but he is totally adorable. Well made and looks just like the picture.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys Longfellow Duck Here

Soft, cute and cuddly. Very different from the usual Easter basket stuffed animal. My grandson loves it and carries it around the house.

Want Melissa & Doug Princess Soft Toys Longfellow Duck Discount?

Gave this to my 1 1/2 year old for Easter. She loves to cuddle with it in her crib during naps.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment