Saturday, February 15, 2014

Miyim Simply Organic Lovie Blankie, 0-3 Months

Miyim Simply Organic Lovie Blankie, Giraffe, 0-3 MonthsWe received "Giraffe" as he is lovingly called as a baby shower gift. He was the first toy my daughter showed interest in, and now that she is almost 5 months old, he is her absolute favorite. He goes to bed with her every night, and we can't make a car trip without him. He's small enough that there's no danger of her smothering herself (which could be a problem with regular size blankies), and the three corners which aren't his head are tied in knots that are the perfect size for "nomming" (i.e. shoving in one's mouth and slobbering on). The color does fade a bit in the wash, but given the all natural dying method miYim uses with all their toys, this isn't surprising. My daughter certainly doesn't care that he is no longer bright yellow, and structurally he has held up fantastically through many washes. We'll definitely purchase other toys from this company.

This has become our baby's favorite toy the one that goes everywhere she does. It's so soft and cozy, not too big or too small, and fun for her to chew on (which makes us especially glad that it's organic). The bunny looks more like a kangaroo (that's what we thought it was!), and has the sweetest, silliest expression. It's also a nice color of orangey pink not too bubblebum or "girly" (which is great, because I'm not a fan of pink myself). Another big plus: you can throw it in the washer and dryer. Couldn't be happier with it!

Buy Miyim Simply Organic Lovie Blankie, 0-3 Months Now

My baby is 9 months old. She has adopted this lovey and requires it to fall asleep. The ears of the bunny and the knotted corners of the blanket are perfect to keep her exploring hands busy while she eats and drifts off to sleep. It's soft but durable. She loves to rub it on her eyes when she is sleepy. I think it is the perfect size. It's small enough that I don't worry about it being in the crib with her overnight. At the same time, it's large enough for her to hold it up over her head in both hands and stretch. I don't know what we would do without this product!

Read Best Reviews of Miyim Simply Organic Lovie Blankie, 0-3 Months Here

I bought this for my baby because I wanted her to have a stuffed animal/blanket lovie combobut this was not a good choice. Though it is very soft and very cute, it's body (the "blanket" part) is just very very small (about the size of an adult's hand).

Want Miyim Simply Organic Lovie Blankie, 0-3 Months Discount?

I bought this for my older child to give to our new baby. I liked that it was organic cotton and thought that the giraffe was cute. When I undid the packaging, I didn't like the way the giraffe head looked on the blanket--I can't describe it, but it just isn't that cute. My older child (2 years) loves The American Bear Company Baby Cozies which are small (maybe 8") loveys that have a stuffed animal head and a flat, easy to hold/chew on body. They're not organic, but I think they're cuter, and they wash beautifully in the washing machine and can go in the dryer too.North American Bear Monkey Cozy

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment