Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My First Bubble Blower ( colors may vary)

My First Bubble BlowerThis bubble blower just plain doesn't work. Even when you hold down the handle, the bubbles don't come. When finally after three or four tries, the bubbles do come out, only 4 or 5 bubbles come out. You do better with a simple wand.

I went through lots of bubble fluid filling it up and trying it different ways, tilting it, etc. and have given up.

I am so disappointed in this toy! It does not have much space to fill the solution when you pull down the handle maybe 4-5 bubbles at a time come outnot alotmakes alot of noise like bubbles are coming out but it usually takes a couple of pull backs to get the bubbles out!!!

Buy My First Bubble Blower ( colors may vary) Now

We ordered this as a gift for my one year old son after seeing it recommended in a parent's magazine. Big disappointment! As others have stated, the bubbles do NOT come out unless the handle is pulled all the way down and then held there for a second, and my son was terribly frustrated by that. Also, once the poor child is lucky enough to actually release some bubbles, only a handful come out (often less). In addition, we went through the bubble bottle in two days just through attempting to make it work, and later saw that it had leaked all over the bottom of the toy. This caused nothing but disappointment for both of us! He got much more fun out of a simple bubble wand that I used to blow bubbles for him which cost just 39 cents.

Read Best Reviews of My First Bubble Blower ( colors may vary) Here

I wouldn't even give this one star! Received as a gift for my 2 year old. A complete disappointment. (...) the kids are more interested in what makes it tick rather than having the patience to hold the bar down and wait for the bubbles, which only works once out of every five tries. It's really a useless toy for any age.

Want My First Bubble Blower ( colors may vary) Discount?

The concept of this toy is good but its performance was very disappointing. I bought this toy for a toddler preschool class and not one child could master it. Even when I used it bubbles only came out about every third or fourth push of the handle. The handle must be held down a few seconds to make bubbles come out and the kids let go too soon. Also, the children wanted to look down the hole and watch the bubbles come out and then the bubbles get in their face and eyes. I sent this toy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment