Saturday, February 8, 2014

My First Easter Basket - Baby Gund

My First Easter Basket - Baby GundI didnt look at measurements and it's very small but it is cute, But I don't think i's worth $25

This is very durable and sturdy and can all easily be washed. Things squeak and rattle and she played with this for a long time!

Buy My First Easter Basket - Baby Gund Now

I bought this for my daughter for her first Easter, and she absolutely loved it. She carried it with her everywhere, and got a kick of out the crinkle sound it made. The bunny is very cute as well, and she was shortly entertained by the rattle inside it. The little chick got her attention whenever you pressed it, since it makes little 'peep peep' noises. She even loved the basket it came in, and liked to empty it and fill it with different toys.

Cons:

It doesn't teach your child anything at all, besides what noise a baby chick would make.

A child can become bored very easily with it if they're a bit older. I would think ages 3-9 months would be the best age for this toy.

Pros:

Very durable, a dog got a hold of the little egg and it still hasn't torn and still makes the crinkle noise. The chick still makes 'peep' noises and the bunny still rattles almost a year later.

Small (but not unsafe) enough she likes to carry it around with her

Very soft

Overall, I would purchase this as a gift for someone I knew with a new child on Easter.

Read Best Reviews of My First Easter Basket - Baby Gund Here

Smaller than expected.....but is perfect size for my son's first easter! I like that each stuffed animal makes a sound of some sort.

Want My First Easter Basket - Baby Gund Discount?

The price was right, the quality of the item was good, and I was very pleased with the purchase. Over.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment