Tuesday, February 18, 2014

North American Bear Tickly Toy Zebra Soft Block Set, Black/White

North American Bear Tickly Toy Zebra Soft Block Set, Black/WhiteThis is one of those items that appeal to parents but aren't necessarily a good toy. The graphics on these blocks are really sophisticated and smart, but they're not quite simple enough to really appeal to babies. There are some additional bells and whistles to these blocks (a taggy, a bell, fuzzy sides), but none of them keep my son's attention. Everything is a teether for my kid at this point, but he does seem to find other larger sets of blocks interesting. With just three blocks in this set, there aren't really enough pieces for him to build a tower to knock down or even really take a good bite out of. For that matter, the limited number of blocks in this design (just the three) means that I won't be able to add on to the set later, like I would with Haba soft blocks for example. I really wanted to like this toy and it's a good effort, but it's just not a winner with my kid.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment