Saturday, February 22, 2014

Octopus Rattle - Deep Green

Octopus Rattle - Deep GreenI LOVE this rattle. My 5 month old son is teething, so he is drooling like crazy. I have purchased many plastic/rubber teething toys that he does like, but they make him drool more, so his clothes get soaked and the teether gets soaked. I bought this rattle hoping he would like it, and he does!! Each leg fits perfectly in his mouth and are the perfect size for his little hands to grab. It does and excellent job of soaking up the drool. This is the perfect teether for when you are out and about and don't want to have to put a bib on your drooly baby. It also is way cuter that then picture. They are hand-made and it shows, the quality is excellent, and the fabric is a soft cotton and the colors are great. I highly recommend.

My little boy is teething (no teeth yet) so his gums hurt. He hates chewing on anything hard. The tentacles on this knit octopus were the perfect alternative. The ribbing of the knit must feel great because he always has it in his mouth. I feel good about it too because I know it's fair trade certified.

Buy Octopus Rattle - Deep Green Now

No comments:

Post a Comment