Tuesday, February 4, 2014

VTech Nest and Learn Animals

VTech Nest and Learn AnimalsI bought this as a gift for a younger child but my son who is almost 2.5 had to keep it! He loves the animals and keeps saying their names as he stacks them. The pieces are pretty easy to get on the base and you can either nest or stack them. If you nest them you can hear colors, shapes or numbers info for each one when it's placed on the base. However if you stack them the cow on the bottom is the only one that makes noise. Also, I found that when stacking them they aren't that sturdy so a younger child might get frustrated, though this isn't a problem for my son since he has more developed coordination. He loves knocking the pieces over anyway. If you don't have nesting cups then I think this is a great purchase because it's a fun take on a simple toy. They store nicely on the base too so it doesn't take up much room. I am happy with my purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment