Saturday, February 8, 2014

VTech - Winnie the Pooh - Explore and Learn Table

VTech - Winnie the Pooh - Explore and Learn TableGreat table. If your child is "cruising" this is something good to have around. The legs are strong but if you want it as a table you can take it off and us it on the floor.

We got this table during the recent toy sale (or error, lol) for about $5. It was *very* well worth that, and more, I'm sure. I don't know if it's worth the $45 price they have on it at the moment. It is really cute, has lots of little buttons to press, and other things, like sliders, spinners, etc... I don't know why, but I think I was expecting it to be a bit bigger, but thinking about it, it's actually the right size for a little one. It was quick and easy to put together. If you can get it when it's on sale, I'd definitely say go for it...

Buy VTech - Winnie the Pooh - Explore and Learn Table Now

I got this for my daughter and she loves it, when it's working. It gets stuck making this awful repetitive noise and doesn't stop until you turn it off. Even once your turn it back on its hit or miss wether or not it will work the way it should. I agree with the people who had had problems with the slippery feet, it moves all over the place which was a bit frightening when my daughter was first pulling herself up on things and it would slide out from under her! Its too bad they didn't think through a flaw that would be so easily fixed!

Read Best Reviews of VTech - Winnie the Pooh - Explore and Learn Table Here

my granddaughters love this table of fun! There is so much to see, do, learn & listen to!

Want VTech - Winnie the Pooh - Explore and Learn Table Discount?

Although the design is cute and the songs not too annoying, I think there's something to be said about this toy getting a little repetetive. The big problem we had was the fact that the legs were slippery, on carpet, on wood, you name it. It made it hard for our 9 month old to get up at first, and once she was up, it would slide around on her, acting more like a walker than an activity center.

No comments:

Post a Comment