Saturday, March 29, 2014

B. Hellophone - colors vary/Solid

B. Hellophone - colors vary/SolidWe've had this phone for years, and my kids have all loved it. It's been one of the most played with toys in our house. The shorts bits of music it plays are actually good. It very easily records a short voice snippet with the push of one button, and then the child can play it back by pushing one other button. And about 10-15 seconds after you close it up, it rings and draws the child's attention back to it! (It only rings once if you keep it closed though!) Very cute!

I have twin grandsons so I got 2 of these for them for christmas, the recording part is great, my son recorded on one and my daughter-in-law recorded on the other, it's great, now they can hear mom and dads voice whenever they want.

Buy B. Hellophone - colors vary/Solid Now

No comments:

Post a Comment