Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy with Bonus CD

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy with Bonus CDOkay feel free to laugh. I bought one of these initially from a local store, brought it home, and set the sack in the floor while I unpack other items. My little Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix is EXTREMELY nosey and has to inspect all sacks when they enter our home. (She strongly suspects they all contain something for her.) She bumped this toy and "set it off" singing and talking. Once she overcame her fear and suspicions, she fell in LOVE with this toy. After all, it is incredibly cute, and it is interactive regardless if you are a human or a dog as long as the buttons are punched, it merrily sings and talks. It is also extremely durable. Normally she "guts" stuffed toys in about five minutes flat, but this little guy has stood up to some serious chewing, shaking, dragging across the floors (it is almost bigger than she is) and romping. However, my intent was to give this toy to my nephew (who is due at the end of September). Seeing how much she enjoyed the toy, I just went ahead and bought another one (with the CD this time) for him. It is the same toy, just a bonus CD. So, as unorthodox as it is, I can attest to some pretty tough durability after the tests my pup has put the toy through and her teeth are sharp and she can shake pretty hard, so I'm going to say everything will be safe and sound for my nephew. (He may be able to put it to tougher tests later, but we're good for a while.) :) I really like this toy and highly recommend it.

I got this for my 6 month old, but her 4 month old BFF LOVES it more than she, as well as my friends 3 yr old son who comes over often...would definitely say it's a great attention grabber my 6 month old started dancing to the songs which she had never done before...it pretty much covers every childrens song out there, as well as colors, shapes, letters & numbers...the bonus CD has all the great kids songs I couldn't remember (as I make up lyrics each day to sing to my daughter LOL) so I quickly downloaded it to her IPOD so she could listen in her pack n play...overall VERY HAPPY with the purchase.... & saved $7 from what Babies R Us was charging....was even $2 less than Walmart...what a steal :-)

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy with Bonus CD Now

I ordered the Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Learning Puppy for my grandaughter because she loves her two bassets and because of the past experience with Fisher-Price products. From the fist moment that she saw the puppy, she loved it. It is very attractice and loaded with intellectual stimulation. She and I are most pleased with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy with Bonus CD Here

We received violet the dog and this one for Christmas and prefer this one. This dog is very sweet with a positive upbeat voice, and very complementary. Love the songs! While violet is able to be personalized, we still prefer this one. Violets back Velcro will not stay closed while this one does. They are both cute but if we had to choose, fisher price dog would win. Most importantly baby girl loves it and does pat a cake along with. Great purchase.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy with Bonus CD Discount?

I bought this toy for my 5-month-old daughter because my niece had the same one when she was a baby and I personally loved it! When I took it out of the packaging, I removed the demo tab, but it apparently stayed in demo mode. It would only sing part of each song, including the alphabet song only going up to the letter "p." I thought it was defective and prepared to return it. I read other reviews and realized that this was not uncommon. I took the batteries out and sorta jiggled the tabs next to the battery case with a blunt metal object. :-) After that, it worked fine and we both love it!

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment