Saturday, March 22, 2014

HABA Pixie's World Pram Decoration

HABA Pixie's World Pram DecorationOnly 2 of the pieces on the cord are attached (the car & clover). The others (middle ones) are loose so that when you tie it, they all fall to the middle. You'd think they would come attached so that there is some spacing in between each one (that is how they are shown in the pictures, not all piled up together). It didn't bother me enough to return it but I did tie some knots so that the bead pieces wouldn't all fall to the middle the problem with that is that its almost impossible to put knots it front of the trees & I couldn't get them tied ... so after an hour of fixing this toy I gave up. I'll have to look for some non-toxic type glue gun to put a dab of glue on the two trees. It's very cute just could have been crafed better.

I love this pram chain and so does my 3 month old. I have it tied to his Perego infant carseat. The paint is safe for baby chewing and the colors are fun but not jarring. Adults compliment it everywhere we go. Maybe you don't see them that often. My friends loved mine and all went out to buy their own ;)Pleasant little bell sound that's found on many Haba toys. This would make a unique baby gift.

Buy HABA Pixie's World Pram Decoration Now

No comments:

Post a Comment