Monday, March 24, 2014

Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks Carefree Cow, 12"

Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks Carefree Cow, 12'The Carefree Cow is super cute and soft, perfect for baby & toddler, but if you have bought Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks in the past, as I have, they are making them a lot cheaper now. They DO NOT weigh what Amazon has written: 14.4 oz, it's more like 7.7 ounces, so they are a lot lighter, not as much beans in them anymore, which is disappointing. They are also about 2 inches shorter than advertised and shorter than my lion that I bought a year and a half ago. It's too bad they are doing that now because they are really cute stuffed animals. Because they are lighter weight, they don't sit as well, either because they don't have as much in their bottoms & tummies. I bought the dog, too, and it's the same way.

This is so cute and cuddly . Very soft , Did I say cute! So glad I got this adorable cow. Will be giving it my great niece . I'm sure she will love it.

Buy Mary Meyer Cheery Cheeks Carefree Cow, 12" Now

No comments:

Post a Comment