Sunday, March 30, 2014

Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether, Colors and Design May Vary

Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether, Blue HandI purchased several teethers on amazon, but avoided buying this one due to the negative reviews, & the lack of being able to choose which one you want. Lo & behold, today at my local Target store, I found these munchkin freezable teethers! I purchased a 2 pack (yellow hand & blue foot) for just $2.99! I know for sure that these were not at my store before, believe me, I'm very familiar with the baby section at my Target... so I can only assume they are new in stock. I found this 2 pack of teethers, as well as a couple of other new teether choices, on the aisle with all of the pacifiers.

As for the product itself, my son Jordan LOVES them. He carries one in each hand, and alternates chewing on the hand and foot. He likes them cold or room temp, and they are firm enough for resistance, but still soft enough to chomp into. He even chews on the back side of the hand and foot (not just fingers and toes), as shown in the customer photo I uploaded. He is 12 months old and FINALLY working on his first teeth, so he most likely has a bigger mouth than some teething babies do, but these teethers don't strike me as too large.

And for the customers with baby girls, Target did have a 2 pack for girls too. Pink and purple I believe.

I purchased the "hand" teether and my 6 month old really enjoys it because it is cold and STAYS cold. I like it because it can be frozen (other teethers can only be refrigerated), so it is more soothing on his sore teeth/gums.

I also like the hand shape as the fingers sticking out make it an interesting shape for my baby.

Buy Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether, Colors and Design May Vary Now

I would like to reiterate the previous poster's review who recommended that you should buy this at Target. They are currently selling a two pack for 3.15, and in that package you are guaranteed to get one hand, which is the most useful shaped teether.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether, Colors and Design May Vary Here

I would not order this again. I should not have done so to begin with, but I was hoping for a hand.. I know, big shock, I got the foot! It is too large for the bbay to hold much less get a bite on! I think it is ridiculous that we (THE CUSTOMERS) cannot choose which teether we want. The hand would have been perfect to reach the back teeth and it is a smaller size. The foot is huge and useless.

April 2011

Now that the baby's foot is as big as this teether I have found you can order the hand at wally world for under 2 bucks! Ordering it NOW

Want Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether, Colors and Design May Vary Discount?

This product was recommended to me by a co-worker and it also comes with a 'foot' but when I ordered both, I received 2 hands; but in all fairness, the seller had indicated that there is a possibility that I would not be able to get the foot and I was fine with that. My son has yet to take an interest in this product at all. We tried all types of ways to get him to use it especially now that his teeth are breaking but he tossed it on the floor several times and he started to cry each time we gave it to him. It is not ideal for younger babies as it is simply too big. I am not sure if the foot is better but the hand did not work for my son and at all. We had invested in other teething toys which seem to work so much better than this one. This is filed under "oh well, I tried, but it did not work for us".

No comments:

Post a Comment