Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tolo Tiny the Elephant

Tolo Tiny the ElephantOne of my baby's favorite toys! Tiny is huggable and fun. My baby's favorite part? Tiny's big ears they make crinkly sound and catches baby's attention. And since they're huge (as an elephant's ears should be), they're easy to hold and put in his mouth.

I bought this elephant for my 1 year old niece. She simply adores it. She plays with all the features it has alot and hugs it all the time. I would so recommend this toy.

Buy Tolo Tiny the Elephant Now

we got Tiny for my daughter's first Christmas, and she absolutly loves him. I watch kids and every little one that comes through my door loves to play with him. They all love his crinkly ears. Only thing I wish he had was a zipper and strings to teach little ones to tie.

Read Best Reviews of Tolo Tiny the Elephant Here

My 20 month old daughter discovered this toy today at our local children's buy/sell boutique.

It was LOVE at first sight!! She scooped him up into her arms and would have nothing to do with parting with him. Usually she's all over the store and into everything; but this time, Tiny the Elephant was soaking up all of her attention!

She would have nothing to do with leaving the store without Tiny; and while she is slightly spoiled and sometimes gets away with that, I couldn't resist buying him for her.

He's super cute...very nice colors...bright...soft...adorable flowers all of his body. He has many entertaining features aside from his just being nice to look at and wonderful to snuggle.

Amazon.com's price is more than fair and he would make a wonderful gift to any kiddo newborn to three-ish.

Cutest baby toy I've seen in a long time!

Want Tolo Tiny the Elephant Discount?

WE LOVE THIS TOY! Oh my goodness, even more adorable in person. Got my daughter to (finally!) laugh and is educationally stimulating, as well. A great toy that I plan to give in the future as a gift to friends. You will be delighted with your purchase, this is an awesome toy!

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment