Friday, March 21, 2014

Ty Beanie Babies - Valentino the White Heart Bear

Ty Beanie Babies - Valentino the White Heart BearLove this ty, Perfect gift to show your love with a little heart on his chest. Not a collector but perfect for anyone collector or not its a cute bear.

A very cute bear, I love it! I bought it as a gift for my fiance and he also thought it was very cute!

Buy Ty Beanie Babies - Valentino the White Heart Bear Now

I bought several of these. They are so adorable and perfect for Valentine's Day. They were all packed in little baggies to keep them clean. They were brand new and fresh when they came out of the bags.

Read Best Reviews of Ty Beanie Babies - Valentino the White Heart Bear Here

Bought this little guy to put in my granddaughter's Easter basket, along with loads of candy! He arrived promptly, and in perfect condition.She loved it! I actually think she liked it better than some of the candy! LOL.

Want Ty Beanie Babies - Valentino the White Heart Bear Discount?

my wife loved it for valentines day. usually i buy her expensive jewelry and flowers and take her out to dinner, but this time instead of the jewelry she absolutely loved this beanie baby

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment