Saturday, April 26, 2014

Alex Jr. Mix 'N Max Loopy Loo Teether Toy

Alex Jr. Mix 'N Max Loopy Loo Teether ToyMy 6 month old granddaughter loves this colorful teether. It is easy to grab and to hold. There are several different textures to the teether. She will gnaw on the flexible, rings which are very soft for tender gums. At other times she will chew on the straight sections that are harder than the rings, but still have a cushioned feel to them. The nubby balls are extremely hard but she will put them in her mouth and gnaw on them. She cut her first two teeth at 4 1/2 months and chewing seems to give her some relief from her itching gums. Even after she finishes teething I think this toy will be enjoyable the way it can be manipulated in different ways.

My baby loves it, so beautiful and colorful, it help a lot for the teeth. Soft and beautiful toy. Regards,

Buy Alex Jr. Mix 'N Max Loopy Loo Teether Toy Now

Let me preface by saying originally I somehow mistook this for a puppy toy. That being said, it shouldn't have surprised me too much when my two 12 pound puppies had already broken the toy. The RED FLAG was the copious amount of pieces that the toy broke into. For a teething baby I would be concerned about how easily and how many hazardous parts this toy contains. Again, I made a mistake in purchasing what I thought was a dog toy (but really a baby toy), but still thought it would be helpful to share my experience.

Read Best Reviews of Alex Jr. Mix 'N Max Loopy Loo Teether Toy Here

Great toy! My grand-daughter loves it! Quality product. Happy colors. It keeps her busy chewing and playing. I recommend this baby product.

Want Alex Jr. Mix 'N Max Loopy Loo Teether Toy Discount?

This toy is a dissapointment. Our 8m. old boy is not interested in it at all. He received it along with some less sophisticated and more affordable toys and he doesn't pay any attention to it. It is not easy for a baby to twist, doesn't produce any sound when finally twisted, doesn't expand and leaves you bored. I ordered it since it was recommended in Amazon and I've learned once again that advertised products are simply advertised products and not something that is particularly worth buying.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment