Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Aurora Plush Baby 6" My Aquarium Carrier with Sound

Aurora Plush Baby 6' My Aquarium Carrier with SoundOMG! We LOVE these little guys. I first accidentally picked up the safari animal set on vacation to a little zoo. The animals are so colorful and a perfect size for toddlers. As an educator I love the fact that the names are all embroidered into the sides of each animal. Some of the sounds are a little hoaky, but for this age group it works. It certainly provided hours of interaction between me and my child. Each set comes with its little carrying case, which also is a great size for the kids. These sets have traveled with us many places.

I have to mention the customer service of the company. What a friendly and helpful organization. My daughter wore out her favorite animal (the elephant) because she carried it EVERY WHERE! I called to see if I could buy a replacement and the company sent me one for FREE!!! WOW!

Needless to say we bought every set they have. A year and a half later they are still providing many hours of play and pretend time. My 7.5 yo will sit down and play with them as well as my husband.

Do yourself a favor and pick these up!

This is a very sweet toy that I was pretty excited about myself, more so than my baby I'm sure. She liked the "nemo" fish quite a lot but the sounds the other creatures make caused her to pull a what's happening face! They fish/mammals are soft and easy for the voice box to be pressed by my little one not always the case she played for a little while and was interested a bit but honestly, not one of her favorite toys yet. The little carry case is very cute and handy for keeping all of the critters together. As a collection, I purchased the safari and farm sets and they are also good, my baby LOVES the farm one with the pig, cow etc a little more than this.

Buy Aurora Plush Baby 6" My Aquarium Carrier with Sound Now

Cute, adorable sea creatures toy. Sounds are audible and clear. Pieces are softest plush and easy for little hands to activate. My granddaughter loves playing with them.

Read Best Reviews of Aurora Plush Baby 6" My Aquarium Carrier with Sound Here

I ordered this after I purchased the Barnyard set, which we like very much. I was disappointed to receive the Aquarium set, although the carrier is very cute, the fish did not come with the embroidered names on the side as shown in the picture. I am also disappointed with the sound that the dolphin and whale toy make. They sound very creepy and my little girl looks at them strangely when they make sound. No sound at all would probably have been better. The seahorse and fish on the other hand are much cuter and they play amusing little bubble sounds and a melody. I wont return this because it would not be worth it in the end. Overall, it seems to be a wellish made toy, and I may even go as far to purchase a different one (the Safari set, or Ranch set) in the future. But in the end, the standards are lower than that of their other toy sets, which is why I only gave 3 stars.

Want Aurora Plush Baby 6" My Aquarium Carrier with Sound Discount?

This was my first purchase of a product made by Aurora, and I am not disappointed. The plush toys are well made for infants and their shapes and sounds are attractive. Also, the carrier is convenient for storing the plush animals and traveling with them. While the manufacturer recommends this toy for children ages 18 months to 3 years, I see this toy appealing to children several months younger than this, as well as several years older. I will be giving my 11 month-old daughter this toy as a Christmas gift, and I'm excited to begin teaching her about sea life with imaginative play.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment