Wednesday, April 30, 2014

B. Okideoke Microphone - Navy

B. Okideoke Microphone - NavyWanted this to work and it does!!! fyi, target $13 ! To get the amplify real loud twist the bottom of the microphone bottom, it's volume. All the mics are set to low in the packaging. :) have fun!

Initially, I wanted this microphone because the colors work so well for a boy (I was a little nervous about not getting to choose, but have ordered two and received a blue one, both times). I wasn't too worried about the functions, only that it looks like a microphone. I knew that my two year old would run around the house with it, using his imagination, and would also be able to sing along with his favorite music shows. The button does need to be held down while recording, and the amplification is not the loudest (which is just fine with me). I pushed the buttons for him at first, then he figured it out and has so much fun! He encourages us to sing into it, too. The first one was misplaced it went everywhere so I had to rush order another. The strap is a handy feature. He can put it around his wrist, it can be hung up when not in use, or clipped to a purse or diaper bag. Even the packaging is adorable. We could not be happier with this microphone!

Buy B. Okideoke Microphone - Navy Now

I was looking for a microphone that amplifies my son's voice so he can sing with or without the music. Well, the mic amplifies very little, but the worst part is that to amplify one has to hold a "star" button the whole time while singing... I find this rather inconvenient! Why isn't it simply built in to the microphone, beats me...There are only 8 tunes that are short and go in circle when you hit another button on the microphone. So far my son loves that functionality and pushes the button non-stop, but it becomes rather annoying and I am sure he'll get bored with it soon.

Also, to record singing, one has to hold the record button the whole time of recording...I don't like that. I wish one had to press this button until it beeps and then press it one more time to stop.. Most other toys operate this way.

Read Best Reviews of B. Okideoke Microphone - Navy Here

I was looking for a microphone for a while ( that is for a boy in boys colors....)

I finally found this one and wasn't sure until we got it.

My son just loves music and he loved this!

Main reasons to get it:

1. It has a feel of a real microphone with a cute childish look.

2. It plays music so my son is singing to the song he selectsold McDonald, twikle twinkle little star etc.

3. You can make the music go faster or slowers

The only con is that the feature of an actual microphone is not so great and hard for little kids to get-since you need to both press a button and speak right into the microphone at the same time.

Want B. Okideoke Microphone - Navy Discount?

If I had more time, I would attach a video, but with kids, I don't. My daughter LOVES this mic. She finds it easy to use and entertaining. I gave it to her when she had turned 2 and she would dance around the house singing along with the music. She loved hearing her voice amplified. She easily learned the buttons and the volume control. Now she is almost 4 and she still loves it, specially when daddy records silly things for her. It has taken a beating and still works, I have nothing but good things to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment