Friday, April 25, 2014

Binkibear The Original Pacifier, Classic Brown

Binkibear The Original Pacifier, Classic BrownI was hesitant to buy this at first because we only use the Gumdrop Pacifiers and I didn't see how I could attach those to the bear. It took some effort but I WAS able to do it (see the pictures I uploaded in the product images).

The directions I got with the bear state that it can be tossed in the washing machine pacifier and all but I have not done that. It's a personal preference, just not sure how safe it is to get laundry detergent on a pacifier, even if it's rinsed. So I wash the pacifier by hand with hot water and replace it when necessary.

When I first bought this my baby (then 8 months) did not like this bear because it was a bit heavy and it kept pulling the pacifier out of her mouth. Within a few days, though, she really got used to it. Before buying this, I was going nuts in the dark trying to locate the pacifier in her crib, and the fact that she has designs on her crib sheets didn't help matters because it was easier to lose among them! I purchased this bear to solve my problem, and it solved my baby's problem, too when she starts crying at night she locates the bear (easy enough to do, even half asleep), puts the pacifier in her mouth and falls back asleep in no time. This bear is a lifesaver!

My title says it all. This is better than any of the other ones out there, especially if you have a toddler that's always trying to figure out how to take things apart. My little one is obsessed! Thank you to who made this!!! We use nuk, natursutten, and dr browns with this guy. Only problem, where can we buy a pink one!!???

Buy Binkibear The Original Pacifier, Classic Brown Now

I used this bear to break my daughter from her pacifier. We used her own paci on it for a while and then switched over to the included teether. It actually worked! She's 19 months old now and she still loves this bear. She won't sleep without it. I wound up buying a second one just in case she loses the first one.

Read Best Reviews of Binkibear The Original Pacifier, Classic Brown Here

My one year old daughter LOVES her BinkiBear! It's especially great at night because she would always call us if she could not find her pacifier in the middle of the night. The teddy it is attached to is too big to fall through the crib slats like her other pacifiers so now it is very easy for her to find and put herself back to sleep! It's great to take on trips for the same reason you don't have to worry about keeping track of it or having extras "just in case". We also noticed when we take the binky off to wash, she will cuddle with the bear because she is very used to having the bear around when it's rest time. As we get ready to start weening her off the pacifier, it makes us feel better that she is just as much in love with the teddy bear as the binky and we believe it will make the transition easier for her. I also like that you can use almost any pacifier because when we first got it, she didn't like that type of binky (she does now). It also comes with a teether that you can use with it or by itself. The paci and bear have been washed probably a hundred times and its held up quite well. Would highly recommend!

Want Binkibear The Original Pacifier, Classic Brown Discount?

These are really wonderful. However, they are $10 on lots of other sites including the gumdrop pacifier site and come with a gumdrop pacifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment