Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bright Starts Take'n Shake, Bird, 0M+

Bright Starts Take'n Shake, Bird, 0M+This toy goes for 5 buck at Babies R Us so make your choices wisely guys. Overall great toy for our carseat and BB

This was a life saver for me in the stroller. I couldnt keep my son in the stroller and once I attached this toy he was fine and kept tugging ad pulling it. He loved the vibration and keeps him occupied.

Buy Bright Starts Take'n Shake, Bird, 0M+ Now

My son really enjoys this toy... I move it from his carseat to his activity gym to his exersaucer, everywhere! It vibrates when he pulls on it and he likes to chew on the legs. He loves it.

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Take'n Shake, Bird, 0M+ Here

Who knew an infant would get so much delight from seeing the little bird do a buzzing dance after they pull and release? Neighbor's kid loved it too. Cheap fun and advances the little person's sense of control mastery over environment. Cool.

Want Bright Starts Take'n Shake, Bird, 0M+ Discount?

I did not get a bird, I got something reminding me of sheep, but it is still nice. Attached it to the carseat to play during trips

No comments:

Post a Comment