Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Carter's Green Elephant Valance, Green/Choc, 60 X 14"

Carter's Green Elephant Valance, Green/Choc, 60 X 14'This valance was exactly described and will be perfect for our grandson's nursery. I can't wait to see it hanging on the window.

We purchased 2 of these and each one was made out of a different material. They are pretty nice though for the money.

Buy Carter's Green Elephant Valance, Green/Choc, 60 X 14" Now

Love the entire green elephant set. We are having a girl, but wanted to keep the room relatively gender neutral (we have enough pink clothes anyway). This is so cute! Appears well made seams are even, closed, etc. Only difficulty was finding a paint color to match. After painting about 11 different color swatches on the wall we decided on corn husk by Behr and that was lightened or not full strength or whatever the terminology is. We trust the Carter's brand and are happy with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Carter's Green Elephant Valance, Green/Choc, 60 X 14" Here

I am expecting my first child and I am not finding out what I am having so this is the perfect print and colors. It is going to be perfect and I'm so glad I have almost the whole nursery finished. I thought I was going to have to iron it but the wrinkles came right out! It's a great purchase!

Want Carter's Green Elephant Valance, Green/Choc, 60 X 14" Discount?

I absolutely adore this collection! We don't know the sex of our baby and felt the green elephant collection would go great for either a boy or a girl. The valance looks even better in person. Very pleased with this purchase!

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment